- We strive to present sales that are consistently clean, well organized, and sociable.
For the safety of sale attendees, for the time being, we have the following procedures:
- Entry limited to social distance capacity at all times;
- Please observe social distance spacing;
- Masks Required for Entry:
- ALL exiting will be through designated exit.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Cash always & with identification, MC, Visa, AMX & Checks ($10 Minimum) accepted.
- All bags are subject to inspection upon request.
- Buyers are responsible for the packing and moving of purchases prior to the conclusion of the sale unless special arrangements are made.
- On-site sale prices are not released prior to sale opening.
- The first day items are priced as marked, however bids of alternative offers other than marked prices, on items priced over $75 will be collected and evaluated at the end of the first day and accepted bids/bidders will be notified if accepted during the course and up to the end of the sale.
- Each sale is subject to a unique scheduling of discount structure. Generally, the second day items will be discounted, generally 25% off items $75 and above, 50% off items below $75. As the sale progresses, alternative bids will be continually evaluated and incremental discounting may continue. The objective is to empty the property.
- Should you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to future Quality Estate Sales detailed and confidential email notices,
send request to SaleNotice@EstateSaleKC.com
- We respect your privacy. We do not share your e-mail address with others.
Kindly notify us if your e-mail address changes. You may unsubscribe to notices at any time.
Thank you for visiting our web site. We are looking forward to meeting you at a sale soon!